Patonga Creek Travel Print
This variant is currently sold out
Vintage travel style posters and framed prints
The largest coastal lagoon on Sydney’s northern beaches is a haven for wildlife. If you’ve ever crossed the bridge at Narrabeen you would have spied the local pelicans standing guard on top of the light poles.
- Printed on beautiful art paper
- Archival, quality inks bring detail & colour to life
- 30-35mm white border around the design
- Available in four sizes - perfect for any space
- Original designs and artwork created by Placesweluv
Framing - 70x50cm and above
- Modern, sleek design in Black, White, Raw Oak Timber.
- 3mm high grade acrylic window - is lightweight, virtually unbreakable, has greater optical clarity than glass and provides your print with long term protection from harmful UV rays
- Ready to hang - made by hand in Australia.
- Allow approximately 10 days for production and delivery.
- Our prints are wrapped with the greatest care and shipped in a protective sleeve or tube.
- Framed prints packed with care and delivered in a secure padded carton.
- Shipping Prints Only - Free Australia wide
- Shipping Framed Prints - $20 within Australia only
- Shipping Prints Only - $20 rest of the world
- Please Note: we do not ship framed prints internationally.